On Saturday the volunteers of the St Marie’s Heritage Group were delighted to welcome former parishioners back into St Marie’s to enjoy a very special performance from the Dukes of Halton Ukulele Band. Attendees had a great time singing along to some classic tracks, as well as enjoying the legendary complimentary tea & biscuits that are enjoyed at all St Marie’s Heritage Group events.
Here’s the feedback we collected on the day….
Was there anything you particularly liked?
– Very entertaining (Excellent)
– Community atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings. Good social occasion.
– Loved looking around the Church, many happy memories.
– Nice choice of music by ukulele orchestra!
– It was lively & entertaining
– Happy, friendly atmosphere
– Enjoyed the music & chat to friends
– All brilliant!!
– A lovely couple of hours. Loved the bright waist coats
– Very good as usual
– Loved it all
– Everything was enjoyable
– No we always enjoy events in here.
– Loved the ukulele band
– Everything very enjoyable
– I think you have changed this church into very good thing for different businesses.
Any ideas for future Heritage Events at St Marie’s?
– Musical events always welcome
– More musical events!
– Whatever is on in St Maries. We love coming here. We look on it as our spiritual home. Looking forward to Carol Concert (again)
– More sing-alongs. BINGO!!!
– Candle lit/carol service like last year!
– Sorry – can’t think of anything.
– Carol concert
– Another carol service before Christmas this year
– Christmas Carol Service would be good
– Hopefully another Christmas Carols Event
If you are interested in a Christmas Carol Concert, please check our website tomorrow morning for a very exciting announcement.